James M. Edwards, MD
A Cape Girardeau native, Dr. James Edwards is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon providing care for a wide array of orthopedic injuries. Dr. Edwards brings advanced shoulder repair techniques to the region. A former baseball player, Dr. Edwards understands the impact injuries can have on athletes and works diligently to get them back in the game as soon as possible.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- 1997 - University of Missouri - Columbia School of Medicine - Columbia, MO
- 1998 - University of Missouri - Columbia Hospital - Columbia, MO
- 2002 - University of Missouri - Columbia Hospital - Columbia, MO
- 2003 - Knoxville Orthopedic Clinic - Knoxville, TN