John Kinder, MD, FACS
John Kinder, MD, FACS was born and raised in Cape Girardeau, graduating from Cape Central High in 1987. He is a graduate of Vanderbilt University and the University of Tennessee, School of Medicine. Following his internship at Methodist Hospitals of Memphis, he completed his residency at the University of Iowa.
In 2000, Dr. John Kinder began his career in private practice when he joined Eye Consultants, Inc in Cape Girardeau. In 2018 he, became a partner at Eye Care Specialists, LLC.
Dr. John Kinder performs surgery every Wednesday and one Monday a month at Physicians Alliance Surgery Center.
In his leisure time, Dr. John Kinder enjoys the challenges of mountain climbing and golf. He loves spending time with his family and he and his wife are very active in the Cape Girardeau Young Life ministry.
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- The American College of Surgeons
- University of Tennessee School of Medicine - Memphis, TN
- Vanderbilt University - Nashville, TN
- Methodist Hospitals of Memphis - Memphis, TN
- University of Iowa - Iowa City, IA