R. August Ritter III, MD
A Cape Girardeau native, Dr. August Ritter, III, is a third-generation orthopedic surgeon. Dr. Ritter sees patients of all ages and injury types and enjoys being involved in helping patients return to a comfortable and active lifestyle.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- 1986 - University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Medicine - Kansas City, MO
- 1987 - Spectrum Health Systems - Grand Rapids, MI
- 1993 - St. Louis University Hospital - St. Louis, MO
- 1989 - St. Louis University Hospital - St. Louis, MO