When You Arrive
- Upon arrival at the reception desk in the lobby, you will be warmly welcomed.
- A member of our staff will review all admissions and insurance forms with you.
- You will then be escorted to the pre-operative area. There, your nurse will greet you, prepare you for surgery, and provide whatever assistance is needed for your comfort.
- After surgery is complete, you will recover in the Post-Anesthesia Care Unit.
- Registered nurses will observe you closely and monitor your vital signs frequently until you are alert and ready to go home.
- Throughout this period, your family member(s) or friend(s) will be kept informed of your progress, and when you are stable they will be allowed to be with you at your bedside.