Byron A. Santos, MD
Byron Santos, MD began treating patients in the Cape Girardeau area through Kies Eye Center and Cape Outpatient Surgery Center in 1998 and then through Eye Consultants, Inc. in 2008. Dr. Santos performs functional and cosmetic oculoplastics procedures such as blepharoplasty, entropion and ectropion, ptosis repair, and eyelid-lesion surgery.
Dr. Byron Santos performs surgery on Fridays at Physicians Alliance Surgery Center.
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Bowdoin College - Brunswick, Maine
- University of San Carlos, School of Medicine - Guatemala City, Guatemala
- Central Military Hospital - Guatemala City, Guatemala
- Rodolfo Robles Eyes and Ear Hospital - Guatemala City, Guatemala
- St. Louis University School of Medicine, Department of Ophthalmology - St. Louis, Missouri